"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, sometimes in order to help people see the truth, you've got to tell them a big fat lie.
- At the beginning, a narrator says, "The story you are about to see is a big fat lie.
- I appreciated the greeting, but I knew it was a big fat lie.
- But is the "green" claim just a big, fat lie?
- The television business is based on a big fat lie.
- "It is a large fat lie," he told me.
- Yeah, well, I'd say it was nothing, but that would be a big, fat lie.
- But we all knew that whatever she was about to say would be a big, fat lie.
- If it's too good to be true, it's probably a big, fat lie.
- A big fat lie designed to do nothing more than gather fresh fodder for the next blood letting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.