"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Of course when I saw it had an index, who could resist going to those parts first?"
- I could never resist going to the aid of a lady in distress.
- Many of the men would resist going deeply into the South in the winter months.
- He looked so dejected she could not resist going over to him.
- He took a couple of steps toward her, but he resisted going very close.
- At an important tournament, her partner became ill but resisted going to a hospital before the final round.
- Having digressed so far, I cannot resist going a little further.
- I couldn't resist going over to see Gabrielle the very next day.
- Who could resist going after the man whose name and face have become synonymous with genius?
- Few readers who start the book will be able to resist going through to the end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.