"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The street seemed longer than when he'd gone down toward the river.
- Then, without a word, she turned and went back toward the door.
- The best plan was to leave and go back toward the town.
- I got to my feet and went toward the door.
- But now they went at once toward Earth on the time control.
- They heard her go back toward the front of the house.
- And they were not going toward home, by any means.
- I went toward them, trying to feel where one might go out.
- A hand went up toward the back of the room.
- He had left home to get away, not to go toward anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.