"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am now going back onto voice, for the record.
- Sorry, I thought you were going onto say and the next one would also be.
- When I went onto the court, he was the favorite.
- Rose went onto the first step, looked back at him.
- Can I just go over the page onto the number six, that says what we've already done.
- A number of previous members have gone onto success in the commercial world.
- No data on this subject would go onto computer - not yet.
- Then, after another meeting, they go onto the field again and practice those plays.
- He later went onto the stage and was called to the bar in 1862.
- A student will need 2 events to go onto the state round.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.