"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I enjoyed every moment and don't regret going to college."
- "Well, yeah, I regret not going to the right instead of left," he said with an easy smile.
- He regrets going with her because boredom causes them to argue.
- "But I never regret going after the big guys."
- In some ways I almost regret not going now - missed a bit of history.
- To this day, I still regret not going on my mission.
- And when the contract is over, they seem to regret going.
- You ever regret going by the book on that one, Jim?
- I hope that they live to regret going off.
- Then I will never regret not going for it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.