"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I had to go a good half day without water.
- He never used to mind going without anything at need.
- Either way, looks like things are going ahead, with or without them.
- "What would have happened had I tried to go through without you?"
- They went almost four minutes without a point in the second half.
- At the last moment, though, she could not let him go without one more question.
- Months went by without a clear answer as to which course the Bush administration would take.
- If he does not start at once I must go without him.
- You don't go from 105 to 165 in a few years without help.
- They were to be back here in 20 minutes, or we will go ahead without them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.