"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They went at it impulsively and impetuously.
- She got up from the chair in which she was sitting and went towards him impulsively, with outstretched hands.
- I felt her arms go around me impulsively, and she turned her face up for a real kiss, and got it.
- They impulsively go on a train journey and read Antoine's novel.
- However, instead of going to the bank, Marion impulsively goes on the run with the money.
- Dowornobb watched the unexpected act of forgiveness and impulsively went over and picked up her other bag.
- She impulsively went out to Foster Avenue, one of the main roads, with its steady swish of traffic.
- Jack impulsively went to the desk, got out the phone book, and called Willow and Heath.
- He had planned to cruise the South Seas on his yacht alone, but she impulsively goes with him.
- There was no danger of anyone's impulsively going topless, and not just because the weather was so cold and wet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.