"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would have been well for many of them had they declined to go to America for the same reason.
- Far from becoming a leader of the fashionable world, she declined to go any where.
- At the time, the bank declined to go into detail about the files.
- He declines to go into detail about the relationship; there will be a second volume.
- He said there were suspects but declined to go into detail.
- When the two women left with four men, she declined to go along.
- All three declined to go to a hospital for treatment.
- But he declined to go further, saying that "anything else gives it on a plate."
- About a third of those able to vote declined to go to the polls.
- It died after five issues, because its Texas angel declined to go beyond his initial $2.5 million investment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.