"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would not go across the street to talk through a woman.
- He has to either come up on the guy going across the middle or stay deep.
- He had a half hour, time to go across the street and have a couple.
- Then, after the whole day, she wanted to go across the street and do one last shot.
- I went across the room and out, without looking back.
- She went across the room and held out a hand.
- The story went public across the world over the next day.
- I went across the kitchen and into the front room.
- Finally, she decided it was best to go to her office across town.
- But he went across the country and back, I guess.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.