"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well, what do you think went wrong on your end?
- They went up into the room on the second floor.
- We all went on playing without taking our eyes off the music.
- I think a man should go from first to third on a hit and second to home.
- In the morning we went down again on the chance of another shot.
- They went 0 for 3 on the power play last night.
- These do not last long and go away on their own.
- I wouldn't want you to go back on your word.
- But as time goes on you learn God works in very different ways.
- Political or not, our guys want to win when we go on the field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.