"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were out running around all the time, going back and forth from town.
- The two men went back and forth for much of the night.
- The game went back and forth the rest of the way.
- They'll be able to go back and forth when you need them.
- I keep going back and forth with the same thing.
- I don't want to go back and forth with him.
- They went back and forth on the phone for several hours.
- Over the years, the children went back and forth between the two women.
- You kept going back and forth from one of us to the other.
- Let those who want free lives go forth across the sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.