"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Had the other man gone around the building to take him from behind?
- Light can go around the earth three times in one second.
- The state police have been going around town, talking to people.
- With a will of their own, his arms went around her.
- She felt his hands go around the small of her back.
- You don't need to go around the front way at all.
- Both are expected to go around the middle of the order here.
- We made to go around them, but they turned on us.
- I went around the house and in through the back.
- I went back around the wall bed and through the other door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.