"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I think they have gone away and left us.
- But as you of all people know, they haven't simply gone away.
- Why would she have left, gone away at night, without saying anything?
- Do you know what will happen when he has gone away?
- Once before, he had gone away for a month and then come back.
- At the same time, the problem has never gone away.
- She would think I had gone away without a word.
- No one, but perhaps the man who had just gone away.
- Gone away to live in town or back to some other place.
- He did not go to bed right away, after all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.