"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They think he must be dead, only four and gone over two weeks now.
- Almost 300 have already gone over the last six years.
- The price of everything has gone up here over the last 20 years.
- He has gone 5 for 19 over his last two games.
- I've just gone a little further over the line than you.
- And I was only gone a little over two hours.
- The first home run went over the wall in right field.
- He could not stop going over the plan in his head.
- "I'm going to go over some data in my office before the rest of the team get here."
- Everything they were saying to him seemed to be going over his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.