"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With 16 miles to go, the field had caught up.
- Not too long though, as there were still miles to go.
- He has another two and a half miles to go.
- About four miles to go all the way around it.
- With about 15 miles to go, the three were only 2:05 ahead.
- With about 10 miles to go, the three were caught.
- He had many miles to go and the day was growing older.
- But a year later, there are still miles to go.
- If that were so, he had two miles to go, perhaps less.
- I had eight miles to go and a little over two hours to do it in, just nice time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.