"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the weeks came and went with nothing from him.
- He then went into private practice from 1955 to 1958.
- Back on board, the food was going from good to better.
- I think a man should go from first to third on a hit and second to home.
- The story goes five years back from the present day.
- I could not tell whether he was going from the house or coming here.
- He went from home to his place 4 of business.
- Physical Education, however, went from 2 years to just 1 year.
- He went to the third door from the left, thinking back.
- He was let go from the school following the 2011-2012 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.