"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which includes going to war where and when required.
- Your duty also includes going to your interviews as and when you're asked.
- "You have a constitutionally protected right of privacy, which includes going into those health centers," he said.
- None include going back to your own world.
- Brown says he knew the options included going to war.
- He was released later to await the decision of the judiciary, which could include going to trial.
- According to the tourism board website, the top five things to do in Manchester included going to the airport.
- Lately that included going over the county's capital and operating budget.
- Their joint activities included going to the bases of the Mexican military to pray.
- Another class of civilians were required to serve in the military which included going on campaigns because of their wealth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.