"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No need to go near the place again for another couple of weeks.
- She went near him and sat down at his side.
- She was with me, and he never went near her.
- I can stay here in my room and not go near the office again.
- They make me feel bad every time I go near them.
- I hope you've had sense enough not to go near her!
- Will you make certain that no one goes near our room until we return?
- Whatever happened, he never wanted to go near that place again.
- Some say it is best not to go near the center of time.
- That way I can see if anyone goes near them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.