"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, she never had the opportunity to go to college herself, as they moved to a town without easy access to higher education.
- How could my opportunity to go back to America be taken away so easily, just like that?
- In fact, she had taken the opportunity to go to sleep.
- "If they give me the opportunity to go, then do you think I'm going to say no?"
- And I'd like the opportunity to go across the state talking about it.
- There would be little opportunity for him to go further.
- Probably we will not have the opportunity to go before the media for further reports.
- "It gives them an opportunity to go after what they do well."
- "I just want my children to have an opportunity to go on to school," she said.
- "This gave me the opportunity to go away and focus on my writing," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.