"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And will they have to go really far for anyone back here to care?
- And he must let her go if only for the present.
- The members of one or two families went for higher education.
- Now they look to have a side which could go all the way for the first time.
- The next morning, I was up early and went for a run in the park.
- They went 0 for 3 on the power play last night.
- Then the other three of us will go for the house.
- I used to go to the States with my mother every other year for a month or two.
- They must go to university and study for a long time.
- One of the best things going for them is their relationship to the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.