"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took a step back to allow her to go into the room.
- His brown friends did not allow him to go alone.
- We had no choice but to allow her to go.
- But enough to allow you to go your own way.
- Which friend would he allow to go in his place?
- Whether local government would be allowed to go through the same process is difficult to say.
- In the past, girls were not allowed to go to school.
- He would not have allowed me to go had I asked him.
- A long time ago, like you, our little girls weren't allowed to go to school either.
- Things cannot be allowed to go on as they are.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.