"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we still have to go outside the old Families.
- I went through a lot of things people outside the organization don't know.
- We are going outside the house and giving young people time at home alone.
- I seemed to leave my body - to go outside the house.
- This forces him to go outside the hospital for some fresh air.
- If we were going to go outside the house, I needed more weapons.
- If anyone needs to go outside the building, I want everyone watched.
- "It's a way of growing our own people rather than going outside all the time."
- Local residents do not have to go outside the town for their education.
- Every time I take a drink he goes outside the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.