"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a final hiccough, d'Artagnan and his Klingon partner trooped away to find a turbolift.
- Eventually we all got up and trooped away in the direction of the fountain.
- There was not light enough to see, nor time enough to survey; but I'd wager forces trooped away into the hills!
- Rokehut and his group refused them, with angry gestures, and trooped away to confront the captain again.
- The Dirdir trooped away.
- As they trooped away, Parmenion turned to the twenty-two men still seated.
- A groan of disappointment came up from below, and the folk all trooped away in different directions until there was not a red-head to be seen except my own and that of the manager.
- They trooped away after tea with a chorus of good wishes and the hopes of seeing her again soon.
- As the generals trooped away, he called for a runner and told him, "Fetch me Major Alva.
- The others bent their heads in a curious gesture of subservience, and trooped away, in the direction of the clearing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.