"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he got in his canoe and paddled away.
- Some dived into the water and paddled away, others took flight.
- Tom paddled away, straining his eyes into the fog and listening.
- He stayed motionless for several moments, until pushing off the dock and paddling away.
- It took five brave men to go into that city alone, the captain thought as, the men paddled away.
- I think it's kind of a sink-or-swim thing here, and people are paddling away.
- It was actually trying to get into the water and paddle away.
- The fish, in the vision, was afraid of them, and tried to paddle away, but was surrounded.
- After that we paddled away in our canoes and sought water.
- They said good-bye and paddled away, drifting with the slight wind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.