"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Here we were, slogging away, out of the mainstream," he said.
- They slog away for months, working 120 hours a week to crank out beautiful, error-free code.
- However, I'll just slog away at the script and get it finished.
- Shanna hadn't spent decades slogging away at the Marsmat problem.
- We have more than enough people slogging away at two or more jobs or working 60-80 hour weeks.
- "Actually, I think I'll just stay up a little while longer, keep slogging away."
- They will have no choice but to keep slogging away at it for months until you can't find any more bugs.
- Who says you have to slog away on that stairmaster to get a killer body?
- What's wrong with being forced to slog away on a level until you're good enough to finish it on your own?
- We're slogging away, with no help from him I might add.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.