"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the kin watching, she padded away toward a trail that led to the top of the hill.
- The hand touched his forehead again before the footsteps padded away.
- Another few steps padded away under our feet before I realized that my mood had completely changed.
- She watched as it padded away and disappeared around another corner.
- When it was opened, he squeezed out and padded away on business of his own.
- When he padded away, the woman curled even tighter in on herself.
- She wrapped her towel around herself and padded away toward the bedroom.
- He padded away, leaving the lamp flickering on the floor.
- The cat padded away toward the dining room without looking back.
- They did not say a word as he padded quietly away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.