"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Holding himself stiffly upright, he turned and lumbered away toward the river.
- Kirk stood there, watching them lumber away in their heavy armor.
- One or two turned and lumbered away as she rode toward them.
- Then he lumbered away and was lost among the boulders.
- The bird flew off, lumbering away rather like a beetle.
- He watched the Klingon ship lumbering away and didn't know what to think.
- After a quarter turn, the ship began to lumber away, apparently under impulse power.
- Tom started the engine and the truck lumbered away.
- Calvin lumbered away and for a moment the others watched him.
- "First you will kill Taug," he said, and lumbered away to search for food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.