"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In spite of the American's fears, the mate tramped away.
- And Jo tramped away, feeling that the pilgrims were not setting out as they ought to do.
- He sprang up and tramped away grumbling, "Oh, very well then!"
- Then the shaking all about us became worse as they took its weight and tramped away on colossal feet.
- Then he left, tramping away as if he had been summoned elsewhere.
- Then they felt the shudder of the ground as Angus tramped away.
- The Haloga turned his broad back on both of them and tramped away.
- So I turned and tramped away to join the others.
- Without a backward glance at her, they tramped away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.