"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She sauntered away, leaving Shawn staring at the bedroom door.
- He whirled on his heel and sauntered away without another word.
- The gray cat stood and slowly sauntered away down the corridor.
- She sauntered away in that way I so admired, getting some old guy his check.
- The king sauntered away, moving slowly, lurching just a little.
- Harry, sauntering away, caught a last glimpse of the vehicle.
- Jones shot her a look of reproach, then sauntered away toward the kitchen.
- At one point, two teenagers stopped to listen and sauntered away.
- She heard it bounce off the far wall as he sauntered away.
- They sauntered away as if nothing had been said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.