"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He gave her his card and she tiptoed away into the interior.
- I tiptoed away to pick up the towels and sheets.
- He tiptoed away and went to his room to write down some ideas.
- When he began to tiptoe away, she said something.
- So I'm just going to tiptoe away and have a nervous breakdown.
- She turned the machine back on and tiptoed away, but the ticking started again.
- Jenny started to tiptoe away to her own room, when he looked up and saw her.
- He tiptoed away, found a large stone, and came back.
- Someone gave him water to sip and tiptoed away.
- Peron thought of those words as he tiptoed away along the corridor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.