"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he'd snarled at her to do what she could, and stamped away.
- Rose stamped away to the front door, and Bren helped his mother clear the table.
- Paula heard her straighten up and stamp away to the far end of the cell.
- It is hard for a man with a bad leg to stamp away.
- The ground shook like an earthquake as he stamped away.
- It was too much to ask of one to read them so I sat in my office and stamped away.
- All then stand on their heads or hands before stamping away in a rhythmic section.
- I was feeling pretty good so I just stamped away.
- Wilson did not return his salute as he stamped away.
- They finally stamped away, obviously possessed by a big anger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.