"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before anyone could stop her she stomped away and headed for the castle gate.
- I stomped away to put the dummy head back in my room.
- With a wave of her hand, she turned and stomped away.
- 'It means you have a lot to think about,' said Jean, and he stomped away.
- Impervia stomped away to the edge of the lake and stared out over the water.
- I made too much noise stomping away to be able to hear it if he was laughing behind me.
- Finding no more words, I turned and stomped away.
- I offered to get off, but he stomped away in disgust.
- He started to stomp away, and at that moment, Shelby felt a sudden warning in her head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.