"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned and shambled away, staggering a little, and disappeared into the restaurant.
- Drinking his buttermilk, he paid for it and shambled away.
- Over his shoulder, he watched a stooped figure shamble away beneath an old umbrella.
- With a quick look up and down the street, the scrawny mobster shambled away.
- He shambled away, moving far more quickly than Wren would have expected.
- Nadia made a face at his back, turned and shambled away.
- Then it shambled away, toward the rear of the mansion.
- The screen door thumped softly behind him, as he shambled away.
- He stood a few moments looking at her mutely as the rest began shambling away.
- He shambled away, mumbling to himself, and the technicians closed in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.