"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old man shuffled away, heading for a spot further down the bar.
- The old lady shuffled away, one arm out in front of her.
- Over the years, he said, about 70 of his friends were shuffled away to their hangings.
- Again the women shuffled away, some not even facing him, but moving in automatic steps with the others.
- "Such children you are," he said, and shuffled away into the kitchen.
- He shuffled away and a few moments later was back with a small address book in hand.
- Then he shuffled away, to head back to Texas and his federal prison cell.
- She heard nothing behind her but the heavy tread of his feet as he shuffled away.
- The man shuffled away and disappeared to the left of the inside arch.
- Then she turned and shuffled away, back to her cell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.