"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When Palfrey said no, the woman swore at him ("It was gross") and swaggered away.
- Pulling together what was left of his pride, Gloriosus swaggered away.
- He said, "Remember, we are all in this together," clapped my shoulder and swaggered away.
- He made much of noisily swaggering away through the brush; he crept back softly, stood behind a sycamore near them.
- I swaggered away, brimming with adrenaline, wanting to eat, drink, smoke, make love, call everybody I ever met.
- He turned on his expensively booted heel and swaggered away.
- The rigger laughed again, contemptuously, turned and swaggered away.
- He left the body in the alley and swaggered away.
- He swaggered away to do as he was told.
- The black-clad Shiites swaggered away, boasting about the carnage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.