"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rising, he ambled away along the line of the pool.
- He ambled away, determined to show no sign of interest or anger.
- He ambled away while Politician continued to check out the weapon.
- He ambled away, lost in the wilderness of his thoughts.
- He lifted his eyebrows and ambled away, but kept looking at me, wondering I don't know what.
- Soon the long hedgerows could be seen ambling away in no particular pattern.
- He turned and ambled away toward the big interior doors.
- With nothing better to do, the private ambled away.
- He ambled away, moving just fast enough to stay ahead of me.
- She ambled away, leaving me to mourn for my dead other self.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.