"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He lost his smile as she flounced away.
- The nurse flounced away, and was replaced almost at once by a tall, thin girl with a long face.
- With that, Pickle flounced away in a flash of skin and silk.
- I guessed that it was some kind of complaint because neither looked happy and Marcia eventually flounced away.
- After some minutes she flounced away and took Flydd's hand.
- She tossed me a glare over her shoulder, then flounced away.
- But Skorlet, flouncing away, went to the mirror and began to change the decoration of her ears.
- Siuan frowned at Katerine's back as the other woman flounced away.
- His hand snaked out, fast and smooth, to snag her arm before she could flounce away.
- Serena flounced away to snatch her gown from the bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.