"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two others were shot to death, although police officials today could not say exactly when or where.
- She was shot to death in the office three days later.
- He too was shot dead on his way to a meeting.
- More than 1,000 people were shot to death at work in 1992.
- As a result, he was shot to death outside his home on May 9, 1921.
- Instead, he had been shot to death in his home.
- Two days later, the number had shot up to 9 million.
- He finally is shot to the ground and taken down.
- Someone else had likely been shot to death in the general's place.
- "They shot a guy to death right in front of you to make a point."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.