"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What kind of drug had he shot into her back?
- Of course, every hand in the room shot up into the air.
- I've shot my way into enough places for one week, he decided.
- Suddenly one of the men shot into the trees near them.
- The car shot directly into the outside wall in turn one.
- And there shot into his mind the thought: I want to go home.
- Nearly half of the audience shot their hands into the air.
- They had shot into me as I lay on the ground.
- He rose to the water's surface and then shot into the air.
- He seems to be set and you're shooting into the main part of his body all the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.