"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few weeks more, and the place would start to look like home.
- Not when things are finally starting to look good here.
- And now I'm starting to look for to get some.
- Now, some of these people will start to look again.
- I started to look at him, and decided not to.
- Put all these things together, and America would start to look different.
- Then we started to look at the outside of the church.
- I didn't know where we would start to look for him.
- He started to look at her, but instead turned his attention to the road.
- Perhaps not, but a few months ago I started to look.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.