"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She held it in her hand for a second, then looked back out at the crowd.
- When I looked back a bit later, she was gone.
- He knew she was looking back the way they'd come.
- I turned away from her and looked back out at the river.
- I have to be able to go forward and not look back any more.
- She ran across the street and out of his life without looking back a second time.
- Then he looked back a second time, to see if she was still there.
- He turned and walked away a few steps, looking back the way they had come.
- It was only on looking back that I came to understand.
- She made no response, simply looked back out at space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.