"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have been looking at going for 2 years now and will be there soon.
- We have to look at what's going on in our mind.
- I am looking at going to China next year and working over there for a while.
- You have to look at where the community is going.
- It took me a long time even to begin to look at what I was going through.
- Instead, they said, future research should look at what may be going wrong when the practice is done in the field.
- Look at where the action is going on most of the time.
- "Ultimately you have to look at what the companies are going to do together," he said.
- "You have to look at how this is going to play out over time," he said.
- On the basis of this statement, we have to begin looking at who is going to pay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.