"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At one point, they turned and looked back towards the car park.
- The two girls had turned and were looking towards the door into the house.
- She'd heard her name being called and was looking back towards him.
- Then he looked towards the second couple, and asked them how they had done with the test.
- Let us move on from here and look towards the future.
- She didn't even look towards me as I went out.
- She looked towards the door that led into the common room.
- A few looked towards him, saw his eyes, then turned away.
- Many looked towards America for a better life during this time.
- Every one had stopped talking and was looking towards them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.