"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You should have enough to begin looking into the issues.
- And then he began looking around the room to try to find the photograph.
- They began looking good to us for the first time since the early 1980's.
- He said you would know where to begin looking for him.
- They came into town just a while ago and began looking all around for you.
- She put both on the kitchen table and began looking for a cup.
- They'll begin looking for evidence that points to you but, if we don't ask her any questions, they've got nothing to go on.
- But at some point we've got to begin looking beyond all that.
- I turned my attention away, began looking for a door leading to the area above.
- The problems had started the day they began looking at potential sites.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.