"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All the same he felt that he must look in at the hall before going to his hotel.
- She said nothing, but looked at me for a long moment before going back upstairs.
- Don't you want to look around here, first, before going to yet another world?
- When you drive up to a new house, take a few minutes to look at it and the surrounding grounds before going inside.
- I passed a door with a round window set into it, looked in carefully before going by.
- She looked at him a moment before going on.
- She lowered her voice and looked around the arcade before going on.
- Let's look at a couple of example conversations before going to the practice section.
- You'll look again at lunch time and before going home.
- "Not really, no." He looked thoughtfully at her before going on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.