"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took me by both arms, looking down into my face.
- These children were happy to have someone to look down upon.
- He lives alone and looks down on the general public.
- The young woman looked down instead, into the dark water.
- She felt his eyes on her, and looked down at him.
- I sat on top for a second and looked down at him.
- She looked down at the little girl, then back to me.
- You are likely going to be looking down on the model from above.
- He looked down at the paper again, set a hand over his eyes.
- Now I am just as happy to be able to look down the table at him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.