"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is right that we look forwards, towards this goal.
- Then it occurred to me to look backwards and forwards.
- Everyone was looking forwards, talking of the twentieth century a mere six years ahead.
- A January president's page provides an ideal opportunity to look both back over the past year and forwards to the new.
- Looking forwards through the sail will help to keep the upper body in the correct position.
- This is a really important message and I look forwards to seeing more detailed analysis of how perceptions changed.
- When you look at the small forwards in this league, most of them are 240 pounds.
- I nonetheless hope that we can put the past behind us and look forwards.
- America's role in the world has been as the country that looks forwards, not back.
- Great book - really looking forwards to the film.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.