"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have been looking for you further toward the north.
- He held out his hand again without looking toward her.
- He said they had to start looking toward the future.
- And because of the way he'd been looking toward the door as I came out.
- I saw his eyes turn and look back toward the wall.
- He looked behind him, toward the sound of running water.
- I kept right on getting to my feet, did not look toward him.
- One of the men turned his head to look toward the table.
- Every single one of them looked away from us, toward the ground.
- He looked toward the door through which they had come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.