"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He just looks out from a photograph with big eyes and a serious face.
- Soon they were at the far side, looking out the back door.
- I was then looking out for a good situation, so my parents took the child, and he has been with them ever since.
- You need to look out over the next 10 to 15 years.
- Looking out from her office, she could not see the ground.
- The father looked out to where his daughter took a short lead on third.
- What should you look out for at an university open day?
- He turned away from her, looking out into the night.
- For the moment, he needs to look in instead of looking out.
- They seemed to look out for one another the way young friends do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.