"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've really got to look at what we did as a team.
- "We've got to look about and see if we can find anything to help us."
- You've got to look after him and see he doesn't go too far.
- You've only got to look around you to see that.
- He said you've got to look to your own resources.
- You've got to look behind it to understand exactly what he's talking about.
- It's a bit like what we've been doing before where you've got to look at the money.
- It's got to look as though we've given up the idea of getting in.
- You've got to look at it from the human point of view.
- You've got to at least look like you know what you're doing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.